Saturday, December 11, 2010

St. Jude The protector of My Family


Many devotees might have innumerable stories of my great Master who helps the lost and the least in the society. Though being born in a hindu religious background I am always an advocate of free religion and Spiritual awaekning. As such My opinion here is not influenced by any ulterior motives or prejudiced. Among my masters who hand hold me in my pursuit of enlightenment The great Patron saint who have no parallel among the apostles of the great son of god, Saint jude always stood with me and helped me and my family in every hour of crisis and turmoil.

I have innumerable episodes to share here , when I lost articles. when I had missed my due share in the material world, My great master always consoled me and helped me realize the wishes and recover the lost articles.

I cannot draw parallel to this great disciple of Jesus christ who has only compassion and nothing but compassion. For a sober and honest man like me who else would appeal most other than this great soul who wipes the tears of the downtrodden, needy and the hopeless lot.

I bow my head and pray in reverence to my great master to shed the light of hope, security, peace and shelter in my journey as hitherto.

1 comment:

  1. We thank you saint Jude for the compassion shown to me and my family in the hour of crisis and with your intervention and by the mercy of the great Jesus we could get relief and get remedy for the situation. I pray and beg you to be with me and my family and all the devotees forever and save us from all crisis , danger and sorrow. I adore you, and pray you all the time my great master.Amen!.

    ReplyDelete